Health and Safety Services
Health and Safety Courses
We have been involved at grass roots level managing operations, improving health & safety management systems, improving safety culture on sites and improving employee attitudes and behaviour.
Safe use of machinery from concrete crushers, screeners, press machines, heavy mobile plant, conveyors and commercial vehicles as well as safe traffic management, safe loading and unloading of vehicles and many aspects of training are a speciality.
Consultancy services are offered in a wide range of Health & Safety Management including implementing systems that work on a very practical level for in-house control or accredited to OHSAS 18001:2015 standard.
Furthermore we can offer IOSH Managing Safely & Working Safely courses delivered through our own IOSH training centre or design bespoke training to fit your individual needs delivered at your premises. We also provide a 2-day Supervising Safely Course.
Health and Safety Consultancy
- Bespoke training in most areas of health & safety at work
- Occupational Noise surveys
- Introduction to Manual Handling
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Gap analysis of your Health & Safety Management System
- Help & Advice on getting your Culture right
- Accident investigation & Advice on putting things right after an accident
- Auditing of all health & safety systems and compliance with the law
- Writing and advising on risk assessments
- Writing and advice on implementing safe systems of work
Well versed in working to Environmental, Quality & Health & Safety standards & actively involved in the introduction advice,
implementing and auditing of BS EN ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & BS OHSAS18001:2007 (soon to be converted to ISO45001).
- Chartered Member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health
- MSC in Occupational & Environmental Health & Safety Management
- NEBOSH qualified
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Wastes Management
- Member of the Institute of International Risk & Safety Management